The KRIPSOL Ninfa NK 25 pump is an excellent option for ensuring continuous water flow through the filter unit in swimming pool systems. The unit can effectively serve swimming pools with a capacity of up to 24,000 litres.
The single-stage pump KRIPSOL Ninfa NK 25 has a horizontal shaft. The Ninfa NK 25 is equipped with a pre-filter. This design increases the service life of the pump because it reduces the risk of damage to the impeller. The pump casing is made of high-strength thermoplastic with a fibreglass noryl impeller. This material is highly durable and chemically inert. The prefilter cover is made of clear polycarbonate and is secured by stainless steel AISI 304 screws. An O-ring is used to ensure a tight seal. Protection and insulation classes are IP55, F. During operation it is important to keep in mind the need for a constant flow of water.
- Pump casing made of thermoplastic material
- Impeller with glass fibre knurled
- Stainless steel spigot made of AISI 303
- Filter basket made of white plastic
- Pre-filter cover made of clear polycarbonate
- Externally hinged lid with o-ring secured on hinges by stainless steel AISI 304 screws
- Connection: External 2'' - Internal 1 1/4''
- The manufacturer reserves the right to change the scope of supply, design and specifications without any obligation to notify the purchaser.
24 months warranty. Guarantee is given on condition that regular maintenance is carried out and consumables are replaced in good time. When installing the pump, an optional motor protection switch is required.