Hayward HCP09201E filterless pump. The equivalent of the BCD200/KNG200 models. Pressure pumps are used to operate whirlpools, counter currents, fountains, waterfalls and other water attractions. Casing made of thermally treated plastic with glass fibre reinforcement. Impeller in noryl with steel sleeve (SS303). The pump is suitable for saltwater. The pump body connection is 2" male thread. Complete with 63mm adhesive adaptor coupling.
- Pump casing: thermoplastic + fibreglass
- Impeller: Noril with glass fibre knurled design
- Bush: Stainless steel AISI 303
- Protection class: IP55, F
- Electrical: 230V/50Hz/9A
- Max. water temperature: up to +50°C
- Max. medium temperature: up to +40°C
- Noise level (10 m): 66dB 66 dB
- Seawater suitability: Partly
- The manufacturer reserves the right to change the scope of supply, design and specifications at any time without notice.
24 months warranty. The warranty is subject to regular and timely maintenance and replacement of the consumable parts. When installing the pump, an optional motor protection switch is required.