Hayward HCP38553E1 self-priming centrifugal pump with pre-filter for commercial swimming pools. Used for water filtration and circulation.
The HCP range has been developed by Hayward as a reliable alternative to heavy duty cast iron and bronze pumps for commercial applications.
Manufactured from lightweight, durable thermoplastic enriched with glass fibre. Noryl hydraulic components allow the pumps to be used with saltwater and seawater. Equipped with large capacity pre-filter.
Transparent pre-filter cover on 4 stainless steel easy-release screws. The pump uses a TEFC high-powered, cooled motor. Designed to service swimming pools up to 312,000 litres.
- Casing: heat-resistant plastic + fibreglass
- Impeller: Noryl
- Motor: enclosed self-cooling
- Protection class: IP55
- Insulation class: F
- Motor speed: 2850/min
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Maximal pressure: 3 bar
- Working pressure: 2.5 bar
- Pre-filter: with transparent cover with 4 screws
- Stand: Raised base for improved ventilation
- The manufacturer reserves the right to change the scope of supply, design and specifications at any time without notice.
24 months warranty. The guarantee is subject to the condition that regular maintenance is carried out and the consumable parts are replaced in good time. When installing the pump, an optional motor protection switch is required.