HCP10251E pre-filterless pump. Analogue to BC250/KA250 models. Pressure pumps are used to operate whirlpools, counter currents, fountains, waterfalls and other water attractions. Casing made of thermally treated plastic with glass fibre reinforcement. Impeller made of noryl. Suitable for saltwater and seawater applications. Body connection 3" female thread. Complete with 90mm adhesive hose coupling.
- Casing: thermoplastic + fibreglass
- Impeller: Noril + fibreglass
- Suitable for sea water: yes
- Maximum water temperature: up to +50°C
- Maximal pressure: up to 3 bar
- Working pressure: up to 2.5 bar
- Noise level: 65.2 dB
- Number of motor revolutions: 2850 rpm
- Protection classes: IP55, F
- Electrical specifications: 230 V/50 Hz/12.4 A
- The manufacturer reserves the right to change the scope of supply, design and specifications at any time without notice.
24 months warranty. The warranty is subject to regular maintenance and change of wear parts. When installing the pump, an optional motor protection switch is required.